Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 20, 2013
I saw an interesting comment on a discussion forum the other day “Wood for trees is a well known denier site” Wood for Trees is a graphing site which allows you to plot out temperature data sets, among other things. Apparently … Continue reading
21 Jul 1932 – A Warmer World.
NASA data tampering is a continuous work in progress, and almost always involves cooling the past and warming the present. The graph below shows changes to the US temperature record that have been made just since April, 2012 Current : data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt … Continue reading
NWS Enhanced Radar Mosaic: South Plains Sector Loop
During the winters of 1988-1996, strong winter winds pushed most of the older ice out of the Arctic, where it melted in the North Atlantic. Those winds have changed in recent years, and now the amount of older ice … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @gregladen @LesJohnsonHrvat …
Three to five year old Arctic sea ice has morphed into a giant T-Rex
Twitter / gregladen: @SteveSGoddard @PeterGleick …
New Improved Obamacare Website h/t to Dave G