Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 21, 2013
Not To Be Outdone By NASA In The Data Tampering Department ….
Cooling the past is fun, so why not lower past sea levels too? The EU’s Envisat satellite used to agree with tide gauges that there isn’t a lot of sea level rise going on. MSL_Serie_EN_Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_Adjust.gif (500×302) But that just wouldn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
NASA’s Fairness Program : Tampering With The Whole World
NASA scientists are not bigots, and don’t focus all their data tampering attentions on just the US. Since 2007, NASA has increased the 1880-2006 global temperature trend by an amazing 37%, from 0.59 degrees per century up to 0.81 degrees … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
72 Degrees Cooling In Iowa
Christmas, 1936 was 58 degrees in Dubuque, Iowa. This year forecast to be -14. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
The mantra of progressives was “embrace diversity” – until Obama was elected. Now it is “Anyone who doesn’t believe exactly what I believe is a threat to the human race” But then again, progressives have always been that way.
Posted in Uncategorized 22 Comments
US Temperatures Plummeting Over The Last 15 Years
Over the last 15 years, US temperatures have plummeted at a rate of almost eight degrees per century. The only year that alarmists can see is 2012. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ 2013 will finish colder than its current value, after the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Will Global Warming Keep Santa Out Of The Midwest This Year?
Christmas Eve temps in Iowa and Minnesota will be near record cold. Weather Street: Temperature Forecast Movie
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
No Correlation Between Changes In Atlantic City Sea Level And Changes In Global Temperature
Sea level at Atlantic City has been rising linearly since the start of records in 1912. http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/rlr.annual.data/180.rlrdata According to NASA, global temperatures were flat for 35 years between 1940 and 1975, yet sea level continued to rise at the same … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Global Sea Ice Area Closing In On Record High
Global sea ice area is second highest on record for the date after 1988, and closing in the #1 spot. Antarctic ice is melting very slowly this summer, due to record cold Antarctic temperatures. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 sfctmpmer_01a.fnl.30.gif (800×618)
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
Heidi Central Continues To Slime Their Readers
U.S. Winters Are Warming, But Regional Precipitation Changes Are More Nuanced The Heidi slime team wanted a red map, so they picked the start as the 1970’s ice age scare – including three of the coldest winters on record in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Thirteen Years Of NASA Data Tampering – In Six Seconds
1999 version : www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt 2001 version : www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigD.txt 2012 version : data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt 2013 version : data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.D.txt The animation above shows four versions of GISS 1930-1999 US temperatures – from 1999, 2001, 2012, and 2013. NASA has repeatedly tampered* with the data to hide the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 121 Comments