Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 21, 2013
Cooling the past is fun, so why not lower past sea levels too? The EU’s Envisat satellite used to agree with tide gauges that there isn’t a lot of sea level rise going on. MSL_Serie_EN_Global_IB_RWT_NoGIA_Adjust.gif (500×302) But that just wouldn’t … Continue reading
NASA scientists are not bigots, and don’t focus all their data tampering attentions on just the US. Since 2007, NASA has increased the 1880-2006 global temperature trend by an amazing 37%, from 0.59 degrees per century up to 0.81 degrees … Continue reading
Christmas, 1936 was 58 degrees in Dubuque, Iowa. This year forecast to be -14. http://news.google.com/newspapers
The mantra of progressives was “embrace diversity” – until Obama was elected. Now it is “Anyone who doesn’t believe exactly what I believe is a threat to the human race” But then again, progressives have always been that way.
Over the last 15 years, US temperatures have plummeted at a rate of almost eight degrees per century. The only year that alarmists can see is 2012. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ 2013 will finish colder than its current value, after the … Continue reading
Christmas Eve temps in Iowa and Minnesota will be near record cold. Weather Street: Temperature Forecast Movie
Sea level at Atlantic City has been rising linearly since the start of records in 1912. http://www.psmsl.org/data/obtaining/rlr.annual.data/180.rlrdata According to NASA, global temperatures were flat for 35 years between 1940 and 1975, yet sea level continued to rise at the same … Continue reading