Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 22, 2013
Twitter / ecofst: @JamesDelingpole @spectator …
the suicide in 1870 of Napoleon III’s minister to Washington, Prevost Paradahl, was attributed by some to the city’s oppressive heat M. Paradahl shot himself in Georgetown, the oppressive heat having apparently unhinged his mind. In the unfortunate Frenchman’s time, … Continue reading
Oldtimers May Be Right When They Tell Us That the Climate Is Getting Warmer – Editorial – NYTimes.com
There is no doubt that the ice of the far north is melting faster than it is replaced by new snowfalls (actually most of the Arctic gets only about 8 inches of precipitation a year). Glaciers all around the northern … Continue reading
THE WEEK IN SCIENCE – OUR MELTING NORTH – New Evidence Supports Geology’s View That the Arctic Is Growing Warmer – Article – NYTimes.com
The Changing Face of the Arctic – Article – NYTimes.com
21 Jul 1976 – C.I.A. WARNING Changes to climate to bring uphea… At this point, what difference does it make? – Hillary Clinton
Google News archives used to be searchable for historical information, but no more. Until a few days ago, this search returned hundreds of items. Now it returns nothing. hansen sea level rise site:news.google.com/newspapers – Google Search It is difficult to control … Continue reading
Scientists have been hoping for over a decade that the Larsen B ice shelf will collapse, and provide them with more funding – but the weather just isn’t cooperating. This Antarctic ice shelf will likely be the next to collapse … Continue reading
Marika Holland of the National Center for Atmospheric Research is one such scientist. She specializes in studying the relationship between sea ice and global climate, and helped the team identify climate models for use in the study. Working with Julienne … Continue reading