Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
According to GISS 1997 global data, temperatures responded to increases in CO2 much more rapidly below 310 PPM. Archived here : http://www.giss.nasa.gov/Data/GISTEMP/GLB.Ts.txt
The web archive never forgets. In 1997, GISS showed that about three-fourths of global warming occurred prior to 1940. In other words, global warming started before CO2 started rising significantly, and recent global warming coincided exactly with the PDO shift … Continue reading
I found this 2001 version of the GISS global station graph in the web archive. Note that the 1880’s used to be just as warm as the 1960’s. NASA Goddard Institute: Surface Temperature: Graphs Here is the current version. Note … Continue reading
Dave Burton sent over a bunch of archive links which have turned up some more history of NASA’s data tampering. The graph below shows NASA’s 2004 version of global surface temperatures in red, and current version in green – normalized … Continue reading
Prior to 1960, people all over the world always read temperatures too high. This was probably because they were very short and had to look up at the glass thermometer. http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/update/gistemp/graphs/FigB.txt data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/ZonAnn.Ts+dSST.txt
In 1975, the National Academy of Sciences showed that global cooling had erased all 1900-1940 Northern Hemisphere warming. CHILLING_POSSIBILITIES That didn’t make for a very good story, so Phil Jones erased half of the 1910-1940 warming. HadCRUT4.png (630×730) Next graph … Continue reading
1986 : Leading Experts – 6 Degrees Warming By 2010, Eight Degrees By 2030, With 4.5 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
Average global temperatures would rise by one-half a degree to one degree Fahrenheit from 1990 to 2000 if current trends are unchanged, according to Dr. Hansen’s findings. Dr. Hansen said the global temperature would rise by another 2 to 4 … Continue reading
Dr. Hansen said the probability was that a warmer climate would make some places wetter while others were likely to be drier than today, but that it was too early to say which effects any given region would experience. Several … Continue reading
WARMING OF WORLD’S CLIMATE EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN THE 80’S WASHINGTON, Jan. 6— Mankind’s activities in increasing the amount of carbon dioxide and other chemicals in the atmosphere can be expected to have a substantial warming effect on climate, with the … Continue reading