Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: December 23, 2013
1986 : Leading Experts – 6 Degrees Warming By 2010, Eight Degrees By 2030, With 4.5 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
Average global temperatures would rise by one-half a degree to one degree Fahrenheit from 1990 to 2000 if current trends are unchanged, according to Dr. Hansen’s findings. Dr. Hansen said the global temperature would rise by another 2 to 4 … Continue reading
Dr. Hansen said the probability was that a warmer climate would make some places wetter while others were likely to be drier than today, but that it was too early to say which effects any given region would experience. Several … Continue reading
WARMING OF WORLD’S CLIMATE EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN THE 80’S WASHINGTON, Jan. 6— Mankind’s activities in increasing the amount of carbon dioxide and other chemicals in the atmosphere can be expected to have a substantial warming effect on climate, with the … Continue reading
The orbiting spacecraft sampled Venus’ atmosphere from top to bottom, enabling the scientists to establish the exact amounts of sunlight absorbed at various places in the atmosphere and at the surface. Measurements of atmosphere composition, temperature profiles and radiative heating … Continue reading
You may be wondering ….. why all the old New York Times articles? It is because Google has disabled searching their newspaper archives .
SOME POLAR ICE MELTING LINKED TO GLOBAL HEATING By WALTER SULLIVAN January 8, 1982 The Federal agency’s scientists cited an estimate by Dr. K.O. Emery of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution that over 40 years the seas had risen more … Continue reading
Obama Sure He Will Have Even Better Ideas Than $17 Trillion Debt, Obamacare, Skyrocketing Electricity Prices, Nuclear Iran, Constant Lying, IRS Abuse, Fast And Furious And Benghazi Next Year
“The end of the year is always a good time to reflect and see what can you do better next year,” Obama said Friday. “I’m sure that I will have even better ideas after a couple days of sleep and … Continue reading