Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: December 24, 2013
According to NASA, 1934 used to be by far the hottest year in the US. But that just wasn’t going to do. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither U.S. Climate? So NASA repeatedly cooled 1934 and warmed 1998 – until they … Continue reading
Twitter / frankmcdonald60: @SteveSGoddard @NormaConnors …
NOAA says that the US has warmed two degrees since the 1890’s. Yet, in 1989. they said that there was zero warming over the last century. The Milwaukee Journal – Google News Archive Search In 1999, Hansen said there was … Continue reading
2001 version : tavenh.dat 2013 version : NH
On Christmas Eve, 1955 Kansas reached 90ºF. 83% of US Christmas Eve warmth records were set prior to 1965 Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
Two thousand years ago, big government felt threatened by an infant, and ordered the massacre of all male babies in Bethlehem. Over the past 100 years, big government has killed 100 million additional civilians. Progressives see big government as the … Continue reading
Do bigger governments lead to happier people?
In 1997, GISS showed 0.8ºC warming in the Northern Hemisphere from 1885 to 1940 – when CO2 was 310 PPM. Over the next 45 years, only 0.2ºC additional warming has occurred. Archived here : http://www.giss.nasa.gov/Data/GISTEMP/ZonAnn.Ts.txt No wonder Hansen decided to rewrite … Continue reading
Venus is a perfect example of the greenhouse effect. Sunlight passes through the clouds in the form of radiation. The sunlight is absorbed by the surface causing it to heat. The cloud layer, which is opaque, traps the heat causing … Continue reading
In 1997, GISS showed that the Southern Hemisphere warmed from 1882 to 1910. Now they show the exact opposite. web.archive.org/web/19970301013011/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/Data/GISTEMP/ZonAnn.Ts.txt data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/ZonAnn.Ts+dSST.txt Also in 1997, Hansen said he knew temperatures accurately within 0.07 degrees. The annual-mean global-mean temperature anomaly in recent … Continue reading