Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Washington Post Explains Why Big Government Makes People Happy
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
That’s a tricky question. My grandfather always said that people , especially the younger generation, need to suffer to understand what happiness, freedom, really is about.
Yes, the Soviets were such a cheery lot!
Merry Christmas Comrades!
Of course big government makes people happier. Just look at the soldier protecting those happy citizens while they take a nap. They don’t have a care in the world…
Watch what happens with Obamacare and you have your answer, Krauthammer tells it as it is. Big Opportunity for GOP if they don’t cave in again: Obamacare back up plan is a bail out:
Big Government = Less Freedom, then NO FREEDOM and in the end NO LIFE.
You vill be happy. Or else!
Everywhere there is some libtard cobbling some BS “study” to “prove” every concept that they want to promote including AGW.
Big Government makes people, miserable and unemployed.
I’ve heard a number of times, people saying that AGW deniers should be killed for the betterment of “the cause.” This is really political. AGW is 100% politics and has nothing to do with the truth.
From the book cover I was unaware that Joan D’Arc was bring big government.
Charles X (I think he was Malcolm’s cousin), was a small goverment Tea Party Terrorist who wanted to cancel his grandparent’s social security.
Of course it does. Children in stable and secure homes are happy. Big government turns the population into little children who don’t really have to worry about taking care of themselves.
“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.”
Nineteen Eighty-Four (Part 3, Chapter 3, 1949)
NB, Lady Liberty is wearing a Smurf hat. I’m not sure what that says about the W********n P**t, though.
My friend from Bulgaria tells me things were much better off under communism. At least under communism, they had jobs and health care. I am not saying he is right, just repeating what he said.
I have a friend who grew up in the old Soviet Union. She tells me, “Stalin was a great man! A great man!” I ask her, “what about the genocide in the Ukraine? What about the gulag?” Her answer, “All I know is that my family never went hungry!”
How can I refute that outlook? Sigh…
“Stockholm syndrome, or capture–bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.”
Yes, one could have a $7,000 a year job in Bulgaria.
Gator, there is also the Yankee Syndrome:
GC to new neighbor, “If things are so great up north, why are you here?”
Ah yes. I remember seeing those Soviet citizens standing outside a store looking in on one salami. Very happy they were indeed! Such happiness they wish to bring us, fools that they be.
That’s one scary picture. It’s a Kim Jong Joe Brigandi or a Weo McCane his puppet using Kim Jong Alex’s long-armed power to remove the conservative, undesirable, original business-owners from Gwassbowo, NJ. Of course, in a pubwic, pwivate partnership wedevelopment zone, the original business owners are fair game for Joe & Weo’s pwogwess!