Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 26, 2013
Republicans in Congress got the testimony they wanted to keep playing climate Russian roulette | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | theguardian.com
In 1961, the unanimous consensus agreed that Earth was cooling – but GISS shows a strong warming trend from 1946 to 1961. data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs_v3/Fig.A2.txt SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER — NYTimes.com * Mosher says that this is all first rate science.
The largest measured New Year’s Day global sea ice area was 17.9 million km² in 1989. January 1 is on pace to surpass that. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Just got this E-mail from the Pinocchio-in-Chief These are the actual numbers from US Treasury Dept. Current Issue: Monthly Treasury Statement: Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service
James Hansen of NASA is the only climatologist to have told Congress that the greenhouse effect is already here. He is a respected scientist but on this point very few of his colleagues agree with him, as Richard Kerr noted … Continue reading
SCIENTISTS AGREE WORLD IS COLDER — NYTimes.com Kook and Nuttercelli say this is impossible.
Using NASA certified adjustment protocol, I have downwards adjusted the number of dead voters who voted for Obama in 2008 – and transformed him into an unemployed community organizer.
Warming could wipe out half of all species | Environment | The Guardian How many Guardian journalists does it take to screw in a light bulb? h/t to Kent Clizbe
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @rgnldprrn Guardian journalists … h/t to Jimmy Haigh
13 February 2012 Former Vice President Al Gore has taken his fight against climate change to the South Pole, as his Climate Reality Project expedition ship arrived in Antarctica. Joined by more than 100 other travellers including scientists, ministers and … Continue reading