Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: December 26, 2013
Antarctic expedition stranded as ship gets stuck in ice | World news | theguardian.com h/t to John B. M.D.
Top Scientists : Either Shrinking Or Expanding Antarctic Sea Ice Is A Sign Of Global Warming Catastrophe
In 1981, George Kukla of Columbia University warned of a new ice age. Daytona Beach Morning Journal – Google News Archive Search One year later he said shrinking Antarctic sea ice was a signal that we were all going to … Continue reading
Expect Alaska’s Climate to Stay Warmer As Result of Continued Volcanic Eruptions – View Article – NYTimes.com
I was at the gym a few nights ago watching Fox News trying to figure out how Obama can rehabilitate himself. If the country had any self-respect left, Fox News would be focused on the fastest route to get Obama … Continue reading
http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html … Eighty-five percent NOAA’s currently active tide gauges report less than 3.2 mm/year, and most of the ones which are above 3.2 mm/year are in active tectonic zones – making their numbers meaningless. The official 3.2 mm/year is complete nonsense, … Continue reading