Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: December 30, 2013
NOAA chief scientist was happy to go either way. WARMING OF ALASKAN ARTIC SEEN AS EVIDENCE OF GREENHOUSE EFFECT – NYTimes.com denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf
Updated: Dec 30, 2013 10:43 AM MST SAULT STE. MARIE, Mich. (AP) – The U.S. Coast Guard says it and the crew of a tugboat helped another tugboat break free from between two ice floes in Lake Michigan. The tug … Continue reading
MUSKEGON, MI – The coal-carrying Great Lakes freighter The Buffalo came into an iced-over Muskegon Lake Monday morning, Dec. 16 with a load for the B.C. Cobb Generating Plant. Early season ice on Muskegon Lake made it a bit difficult … Continue reading
NASA has recently erased pre-1940 Arctic warming from the historical record, but navigational records from the time showed that the number of ice-free days in Spitsbergen tripled during that time. Variations of Arctic sea ice extent in the 20th century … Continue reading
Greens believe that mankind is immediately punished by angry eco-Gods as retribution for using fossil fuels. Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ecosutra @billmckibben Can …
December 28 global sea ice area is second highest on record for the date. There is a good chance that there will be more sea ice on Earth on January 1, than ever measured before on that date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 Climate … Continue reading
glaciologists aboard the Shokalskiy think the ship might have become inadvertently caught in the formation of a new area of fast ice, which could stay in place for several years. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/30/antarctic-rescue-mission-fails Antarctic sea ice area is the highest on record … Continue reading