Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Greenland Metldown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
gator69 on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… Climate Is Cyclical on A Tale Of Two Cities stewart pid on They Missed One stewart pid on They Missed One David A on No Correction Coming As The NS… Gail Combs on The Flood Myth David A on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… An Inquirer on No Correction Coming As The NS… David A on Iranian Defector Says Obama/Ke… David A on No Correction Coming As The NS…
Daily Archives: January 2, 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @noaa incorrectly predicted …
Green is ice present in 2013, which was not present in 1992. Red shows the opposite. S_daily_extent.png (420×500) S_199201_extn.png (420×500)
Climate scientists lie about almost everything these days, in order to fraudulently obtain public funding. The have corrupted the “peer review” process to give themselves cover. Stuck on a ship of (cold) fools THE AUSTRALIAN JANUARY 02, 2014 12:00AM The … Continue reading
Climate experts say that global warming is melting sea ice faster than expected, which is why the poles currently have the most sea ice ever measured for the date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ProfChrisTurney ESA warns …
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.