Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
gator69 on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… Mohatdebos on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… Moors710 on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… Moors710 on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… ketchemandfleezem on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… darrylb on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… Martin on Russia Sells Missiles To Iran… scizzorbill on It Must Have Been Spring… gator69 on Excellent News From Earth… darrylb on Excellent News From Earth…
Daily Archives: January 2, 2014
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @noaa incorrectly predicted …
Green is ice present in 2013, which was not present in 1992. Red shows the opposite. S_daily_extent.png (420×500) S_199201_extn.png (420×500)
Climate scientists lie about almost everything these days, in order to fraudulently obtain public funding. The have corrupted the “peer review” process to give themselves cover. Stuck on a ship of (cold) fools THE AUSTRALIAN JANUARY 02, 2014 12:00AM The … Continue reading
Climate experts say that global warming is melting sea ice faster than expected, which is why the poles currently have the most sea ice ever measured for the date. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ProfChrisTurney ESA warns …
10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.