James Hansen: Coal-fired power plants are death factories. Close them | Comment is free | The Observer
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Our home I always alive in had something like this inside the basement.
It was great. I forget it in my new home.
We shouldn’t have any coal fired power stations left in the next 10 to 15 years time. Government legislation means this has to happen.
See Generation By Fuel Type (graph)
Our Nuclear generators are also coming to the end of their lives.
Government Legislation will change. This has to happen.
I personally appreciate your humor, Steven. James Hansen is a puppet.
But I suspect that much higher up the food chain, world leaders are convinced mankind has not yet evolved to the stage that can safely have knowledge of the “powers beyond the dreams of scientific fiction” [See last paragraph of F. W. Aston’s Nobel Lecture on 12 Dec 1922] . . .
Without using that knowledge to destroy or to threaten his enemies,(without regard for the possibility of destroying all life on Earth) as happened on 6 Aug 1945 and 30 Oct 1961:
1. The atomic bomb that destroyed Hiroshima on 6 Aug 1945, and
2. The 1,000 times more powerful Tsar bomb that the USSR exploded on 30 Oct 1961:
The greatest threat to our survival and advancement is our inability to grasp that WE WILL HANG TOGETHER or WE WILL DIE SEPARATELY !
This is not an abstract moralistic idea, but a statement of fact for mankind at his current state of evolution.
Steven, you need to get your quotation marks correct for gangster names. They should appear like this:
Tony “The Ant” Spilotto
Joey “Two Barrels” Biden
Barry “If you like your plan you can keep it” Obama
Complains about the UK’s use of coal plants, but silent about China’s.
When will we expect to see one of the Chinese newspapers print one of James “coal trains of death” Hansen’s editorials?
Better yet, maybe he should lead a protest group of greenies to Beijing.
Apparently to reach the world’s foremost climate expert status, one must make a certain number of failed predictions. Does anyone know what that is?
ALL OF THEM?
Some CNN metro-sexual was upset that the tireless, selfless and beleaguered alarmist “scientists” like Chris Turkey were being mocked. Ol’ Jimmie “Death Trains” made so much money on the side with his alarmism he didn’t even have to pick up his pay check from NASA.
But, but, but it’s hot in Australia.
Here’s a little-known fact about our beloved James Hansen: In the Winter, he heats his house with strategically placed, lead-lined containers of Strontium-90. Hypocrite, schmipocrite. 🙂