Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 5, 2014
Dave Burton has located the original National Academy of Sciences 1975 temperature graph, on page 148 of this report. https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf
1999 Version Of GISS Global Temperatures Showed That All Global Warming Occurred After 1977 PDO Shift
The 1999 version of GISS global station data, showed that there was no long term warming prior to the 1977 PDO shift, and that all global warming occurred between 1976 and 1998. http://web.archive.org/web/19990220235952/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/gistemp/GLB.Ts.txt
This link hasn’t disappeared yet off the web archive. The 1999 version of GISS global station data showed 1877 as the hottest year prior to 1980, with the 1960’s/1970’s about the same temperature as 100 years earlier. http://web.archive.org/web/19990220235952/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/gistemp/GLB.Ts.txt
No one is going to accuse John Christy or Roy Spencer of being climate alarmists, but UAH temperatures have also significantly cooled the past over the last ten years. vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/uahncdc_lt_5.5.txt wayback.archive.org/web/20021201054156/http://vortex.nsstc.uah.edu/data/msu/t2lt/usa48_LT.dat
On January 1, I made a post showing the 1997 version of GISS global temperatures The archived link now leads to a blank page, as does all other GISS captures from 1997. All of these links worked four days ago, … Continue reading
Arizona Journal-Miner – Google News Archive Search