Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Says They Could Have Predicted The Hiatus Which They Also Say Never Happened
- Stunning Evidence That Guardian Writers Are The World’s Stupidest People
- Climate Models Are A Farce
- 1825 Fire Burned 2.5 Million Acres Of Canada In Nine Hours
- Selling Snake Oil In Texas
- CBS Fire Fraud Of The Day
- Hot Summers Are A Thing Of The Past In Michigan
- NOAA/NASA – Biggest Fraud In Science History
- 1990 IPCC Report – No Acceleration In Sea Level Rise
- Recycling The Identical Global Warming BS From 70 Years Ago
- More Massive Sea Level Fraud At NASA
- President Obama Piles On His Arctic Stupidity
- Bus Or Bike?
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – Heidi Cullen
- Experts Doomed By Their Own Stupidity
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Nebraska
- Glaciers Have Been Disappearing For Hundreds Of Years
- Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Wisconsin
- Advancing Alaskan Glacier
- Obama’s Flagrant Lies About Fire
- Missouri Heatwaves Are Only Half As Long As They Were 100 Years Ago
- Settled Science At The New York Times
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Illinois
- Obama Caught Lying, Yet Again
- How NASA Tries To Hide Their Fraud
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading