Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
Richard Lee Stevens on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities gregole on Arctic Surge Continues stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading