Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past Monday 20 March 2000 the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research … Continue reading
US is having record cold at the solar maximum, with ENSO neutral and no large volcanic eruptions for 20 years. So what happens at solar minimum, La Nina and the next Pinatubo?
You would think that two billion nuclear bombs would have warmed things up a little bit. That is ten nuclear bombs exploding per square mile across the Earth’s surface. Shouldn’t someone have noticed?
By Eric Holthaus The cold air pushing toward America’s heartland is of a duration and magnitude rarely seen since record-keeping began in the 1870s. In Minneapolis, forecasters warned that all-time wind chill records could be broken, with a stunning -65ºF … Continue reading
PUBLIC INFORMATION STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CHICAGO IL 1000 AM CST SUN JAN 5 2014 /1100 AM EST SUN JAN 5 2014/ …TECHNICALITY EXPECTED TO PREVENT ALL TIME RECORD COLD HIGHS FROM BEING BROKEN MONDAY… WHILE MONDAYS DAYTIME HIGH TEMPERATURES … Continue reading
Climate xperts say that UHI has no effect, which is why Denver is 6-15 degrees warmer than outlying areas at the same elevation this morning. http://wxug.us/1bs4q Obviously snow removal, pavement, concrete and heating several million homes has no impact on … Continue reading
Leading climate stupidity experts predicted an ice-free Arctic in 2013, and it did the exact opposite. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – John Kerry, … Continue reading
The mainstream media almost never report on research that challenges the approved narrative, which explains why a comprehensive study by Quinnipiac University economist Mark Gius has hardly seen the light of day since being released Nov. 26. “The purpose of … Continue reading