Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
4TimesAYear on On Air At 10:20 AM Easter… Marty on Toto Has Moved! Marty on Toto Has Moved! Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: January 7, 2014
In Much of U.S., Extreme Cold is Becoming More Rare | Climate Central As usual, they started their graph in the 1970’s, which had the coldest winters of the 20th century in the US. Had they started during almost any … Continue reading
1974 was the year Nixon resigned. Will history repeat itself 40 years later?
Chicago Weather Officially Too Cold For Polar Bears h/t to Dave G
It turns out that scientists actually don’t have any idea what causes climate change. Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search
1974 : National Academy Of Sciences Wanted To Evacuate Six Million People To Save Them From Global Cooling
Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search
In 1999, scientists were using the polar vortex as a way to raise money for Arctic ozone hole research. Eugene Register-Guard – Google News Archive Search