Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
Daily Archives: January 7, 2014
In Much of U.S., Extreme Cold is Becoming More Rare | Climate Central As usual, they started their graph in the 1970’s, which had the coldest winters of the 20th century in the US. Had they started during almost any … Continue reading
1974 was the year Nixon resigned. Will history repeat itself 40 years later?
Chicago Weather Officially Too Cold For Polar Bears h/t to Dave G
It turns out that scientists actually don’t have any idea what causes climate change. Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search
1974 : National Academy Of Sciences Wanted To Evacuate Six Million People To Save Them From Global Cooling
Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search
In 1999, scientists were using the polar vortex as a way to raise money for Arctic ozone hole research. Eugene Register-Guard – Google News Archive Search