Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
Daily Archives: January 8, 2014
The image below extends the 1975 National Academy of Sciences Northern Hemisphere temperature graph, with RSS Northern Hemisphere satellite temperatures. There are warming and cooling cycles, but no warming trend. NASA and NOAA creates the imaginary trend, by massively cooling … Continue reading
‘GUILTY KNOWLEDGE’? Letter asks if Boehner was briefed on Benghazi ops
White House May Be Completely Incompetent About Health Care, But At Least They Are Completely Incompetent About Foreign Policy Too
In a book set for release next week by the publishing house Knopf, Gates writes that Biden is “a man of integrity,” but also a political figure who has been “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security … Continue reading
18 year old killed in family home by police Keith Vidal’s family says they called police for help when their son was having a schizophrenic episode. But what happened on Sunday was something they never expected. The 18-year-old from Boiling … Continue reading
January 8, 2014 at 9:26 am
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @Hohounk @GMichaelHopf … 2.4 billion Hiroshima bombs is “not much” – but 0.0001 mole fraction CO2 is catastrophic.