Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
1974 : MIT Scientist Said That Making Climate Predictions Was Equivalent To “Practicing Necromancy”
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
And that about says it all.
I liken it to reading chicken entrails. Probably about the same level of predictability.
Necromancer extraordinaire’s climate models produce devastating storms!
Someone tell him to stop!!!
“Adam Podlaha, Head of Impact Forecasting, said: “The clustered pattern of windstorms seen across western and northern Europe in December has emphasized the importance of being able to capture this phenomenon in catastrophe models. Impact Forecasting’s new European windstorm model replicates such clustering patterns by using a realistic sequence of storms originating directly from highly advanced global climate models.”
Australia’s CSIRO apologises for lack of dragon research. They’ve been spending to much time and money on that other mythical creature – Global Warming.
They also admitted this in AR4, if you bothered to read it. That admission can be found here…
“2.9.1 Uncertainties in Radiative Forcing”
When it comes to understanding climate drivers, 13 out of 16 forcings are listed as ‘low’ to ‘very low’ in AR4. We know more about Skeeter’s college days.