In a book set for release next week by the publishing house Knopf, Gates writes that Biden is “a man of integrity,” but also a political figure who has been “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
Gates, a Republican, also slammed the National Security Council under Obama’s watch. The Republican cited what he called the “controlling nature” of the White House, writing that Obama’s national security team “took micromanagement and operational meddling to a new level.”
White House defends Biden against Gates criticism – Businessweek
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Well, at least Biden is consistent. 😆
Good intentions does not equal good policy.
The Peter Principle is alive and well in the Obama administration. Obama, Biden, Sebelius, Kerry, Holder, Muniz, Jewell, and Clinton in particular have demonstrated repeatedly that they have at last reached their ‘position of maximum incompetence’.
I concur. That said it would be dangerous for the future of the US to overlook/neglect adding to your list the (willful or not) incompetence of the demedia palace guards or the voters that continue to put these people in a postion of power/grandeur. Sad…
The good news is just this and nothing less: Ultimately coincidence  always exposes reality :
1. Einstein’s and Aston’s discoveries in 1905-1922 of “powers beyond the dreams of scientific fiction’”  were selfishly used to kill, or threaten to kill, the inhabitants or leaders of other nations in 1945-1968.
2. Frightened world leaders agreed in 1971-1972 to
a.) Save themselves
b.) Sacrifice the integrity of science and
c.) Constitutional limits on governments, and
d.) Enslave their citizens by giving them street drugs, anti-depressants, psychotropic drugs, legalized marijuana, alcohol, reality TV, gladiator sports, video games, pornography, gambling casinos, etc., etc, ad infinitum !
1. A Journey to the Core of the Sun – Coincidence
Click to access Chapter_1.pdf
2. A Journey to the Core of the Sun – Acceptance of Reality
Click to access Chapter_2.pdf
3. See: Last paragraph of Aston’s 1922 Nobel Lecture:
Click to access aston-lecture.pdf
He promised a new era of international cooperation and peace. Like all his other promises.