Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Last June, US chief climatologist Barack Obama said that global warming was making snow disappear. Mountain communities worry about what smaller snowpacks will mean for tourism Transcript of the President’s climate speech at Georgetown – Democratic Underground Now he tells … Continue reading
December 12, 2012 Under certain warming forecasts, more than half of the 103 ski resorts in the Northeast will not be able to maintain a 100-day season by 2039, according to a study to be published next year by Daniel … Continue reading
Box 19-4. The Health Impacts of Climate Change Warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change, will decrease cold-related mortality in many temperate countries. IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Climate expert Barack Obama disputes this claim, … Continue reading
Political Blogs, Opinions, Commentaries and Forums on Current Issues – US News Opinion Forty percent of Americans also approve of Obama.
Here at the White House, while we’re beginning to thaw from this week’s bone-chilling deep freeze, our discussions about the science of weather extremes are heating up. We know that no single weather episode proves or disproves climate change. Climate … Continue reading
Coal, Carbon Dioxide and Climate – View Article – NYTimes.com
November 10, 1985 AN ARTICLE in Oceanus, the journal of the Massachusetts-based Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, suggests that most of the methods for restoring and protecting New Jersey’s 127 miles of Atlantic Coast beaches are huge wastes of public money, … Continue reading
Limits to U.S. Policy Are Seen as Violence in Iraq Rages On