Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
Last June, US chief climatologist Barack Obama said that global warming was making snow disappear. Mountain communities worry about what smaller snowpacks will mean for tourism Transcript of the President’s climate speech at Georgetown – Democratic Underground Now he tells … Continue reading
December 12, 2012 Under certain warming forecasts, more than half of the 103 ski resorts in the Northeast will not be able to maintain a 100-day season by 2039, according to a study to be published next year by Daniel … Continue reading
Box 19-4. The Health Impacts of Climate Change Warmer winters and fewer cold spells, because of climate change, will decrease cold-related mortality in many temperate countries. IPCC – Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Climate expert Barack Obama disputes this claim, … Continue reading
Political Blogs, Opinions, Commentaries and Forums on Current Issues – US News Opinion Forty percent of Americans also approve of Obama.
Here at the White House, while we’re beginning to thaw from this week’s bone-chilling deep freeze, our discussions about the science of weather extremes are heating up. We know that no single weather episode proves or disproves climate change. Climate … Continue reading