Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
97% Of Scientists Say That Earth Is Either Getting Colder Or Warmer
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
And both scenarios are caused by global warming.
The only weather that is weather not caused by man is normal weather. Everybody knows that, so 100% agree. Who needs Crook ……. errrrrrrr………… Cook.
Now, what is ‘normal’?
Of course, I don’t know but I think it’ll get warmer before it gets colder . . .
Unfortunately that sums up one of the major problems of the field. Their data sets.
Pauchari visits high level climate meeting in the Netherlands hosted by the KNMI:
Pauchari lies in front of the camera:
1. Humans responsible for the weather, 1500 scientists agree on 95% certainty.
(A foot note in the same report states the scientist don’t agree and can not draw any conclusions at this moment in time.)
2. Climate warming since second half of past century human induced
3. More extreme weather events than ever before
4. We have until 2015 to reduce carbon emissions
5. After 2015 mitigation costs extremely expensive, especially for the Netherlands
In short he is repeating the same hullabaloo as usual.
Your chart validates AGW; it’s worse than we thought.
So it is getting hotter and colder – Man-Made CO2 just has to be behind this… as Leading Climate Scientists have said, “We can’t think of anything else that could cause this!”
It’s an upside down greenhouse effect.
I’ve asked Steven Mosher to explain this phenomenon at WUWT several times. Of course he doesn’t reply.
289.5 square miles is a minor anomaly over 8 decades, but the demented and quite psychotic cult will have a hard time explaining away the next 6 months of Cryosphere measurements…