Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 9, 2014
The Great Guessing Game – Will California Drought Enter 3d Year? – View Article – NYTimes.com
Severe Ancient Droughts: A Warning to California – New York Times
By DAVID E. SANGER Published: October 19, 1994 President Clinton approved a plan today to arrange more than $4 billion in energy aid to North Korea during the next decade in return for a commitment from the country’s hard-line Communist … Continue reading
In 1977, the Carter Administration uncovered a Libyan plot to kill our ambassador to Egypt. To Save the Next Natasha Simpson – NYTimes.com
Carter’s Oil Problem – View Article – NYTimes.com
Energy flow is driven by differences in energy. Rocks fall from high potential energy to low potential energy Electricity flows between negative and positive Heat flows from warm places to cold places Wind blows from high pressure to low pressure … Continue reading
Another energy milestone: The US was the world’s largest petroleum producer in September for the 11th straight month | AEIdeas
Holdren points out that temperatures in the Arctic have been rising at about double the pace of temperatures at the mid-latitudes, where the continental United States lies. And he cites research that theorizes the shrinking difference between the Arctic temperatures … Continue reading
The graph below merges the 2002 Version Of GISS 1866-1882 NH temperatures, the 1975 National Academy of Sciences 1882-1970 NH temperatures, and RSS 1979-2014 NH temperatures. There have been two cooling periods and two warming periods since 1866, with almost … Continue reading