Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Warmists should stick their tongues on extremely cold objects to warm them up
OT Australia finds new creative way to tamper with temperature data?
New way makes it look it the hottest year but really
@ryanmaue tweeted this.
is the 6th warmest according to @ryanmuae tweet not hottest.
Ryan Maue @RyanMaue 49m
Anybody explain why Australia reports their hottest year ever but use TMEAN=(TMAX+TMIN)/2 for daily temps? NOAA and NASA do that (no…?)
Ryan Maue @RyanMaue 48m
It’s 6th warmest in Australia if you use a daily mean rather than “degree day” type calcs. Major difference that must be mentioned up
Ryan Maue @RyanMaue 44m
@Cyclogenesis_au thanks. Using NOAA or NASA methods, Australia not close to warmest ever. It is a methods decision that is not publicized
I do believe Ryan is right.
Did you know 2013 was Australia’s hottest year on record?
Find out more about the past year’s climate in our latest Annual Climate Statement:
thanks for this…sharing it widely!
Holdren has another suggestion…
O’Dumbo lies and lies and lies. Has he ever said anything that is true? I haven’t seen any truth yet.