Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 10, 2014
Mikey chopped down Briffa’s trees to make his hockey stick, and his justification was that it didn’t match (tampered) GISS data. All of the red section of the line is deleted data. The Deleted Portion of the Briffa Reconstruction « … Continue reading
In 1990, the IPCC showed that most long-term tide gauges were rising at less than 1 mm/year. Climate experts have since more than tripled the official rate of sea level rise, without any change in behavior of the tide gauges. … Continue reading
On January 12, 1888 a blizzard arrived suddenly in the great plains, dropped temperatures 50 degrees and killed hundreds of schoolchildren walking home from school. LIVES LOST IN THE STORM – FEARFUL RESULTS OF THE NORTHWEST BLIZZARD. THE KILLED AND … Continue reading
27 December 2010 SCOTLAND’S wind farms are unable to cope with the freezing weather conditions – grinding to a halt at a time when electricity demand is at a peak ‘Green’ Scotland relying on French nuclear power – The Scotsman
Obama says that global warming produces more cold winters. After he fixes the climate, how will we tell the difference between a Mann-made cold winter, and a Barack Obama healed the planet cold winter?
The Same Press Who Refuses To Discuss Any Of Obama’s Massive Scandals, Hounds Republican Governor Endlessly
The press knows that Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS and NSA targeting by the White House, thousands of Americans dying in Afghanistan and everything else Obama lies about is not important, but Sarah Palin’s daughter’s pregnancy and Chris Christy’s bridge … Continue reading
The US had a couple of weeks with the BS stink level reduced, but the BO has returned. Here at the White House, while we’re beginning to thaw from this week’s bone-chilling deep freeze, our discussions about the science of … Continue reading
FORECAST FOR – FORECASTING – CLOUDY In the long term, climate is cooling off-or is it warming up? As for tomorrow’s weather, even the world’s biggest computer can’t sayfor sure what it will be. Forecasting ‘ A really accurate three-day … Continue reading
Week 50 Northern Hemisphere snow extent was the third highest on record, and has been trended upwards by almost 10% since 1966. Climate experts tell us that snow is a thing of the past, and skiing is doomed. Rutgers University Climate … Continue reading