27 December 2010
SCOTLAND’S wind farms are unable to cope with the freezing weather conditions – grinding to a halt at a time when electricity demand is at a peak
‘Green’ Scotland relying on French nuclear power – The Scotsman
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
OT – More proof of global warming…
“The biggest cargo for these lakers: iron ore, coal, heating oil and grain,” Henry said. “They pretty much come and service all the Great Lakes, coming through the Soo Locks and then heading either to Lake Erie or Lake Michigan.”
The Coast Guard said it was the earliest the ice had frozen here since the 1930s, and the river connecting Lakes Superior and Huron has been some of the toughest ice they have seen. With cutting through ice, the noise is loud and constant.”
Just the other day in the Straits of Mackinac a cutter was hit by a freighter because the cutter hit a hard spot in the ice and the freighter rammed it. There is one young LT. career gone.
More proof, Gator:
St. Louis’ record low for January 9th is -16, from 1875. Their record high for January 9th is 65, from 1876. Good thing Team Climate was not in control back then, or they would have taxed riverboats into oblivion.
Why does that say “Christmas 2010?” The Scotsman article is dated January 10, 2014.
The article is dated December 27, 2010
A while ago I read a story from Chicago that the prayer wheels (wind turbins) in Illinois had supplied less than 2% of claimed capacity during their peak demand. Over there, over here, the prayer wheels only work when you don’t need them.
Reblogged this on CACA.