Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More On The Breathtaking NCAR Museum Climate Fraud
- Today’s Sea Level Fraud From NASA
- Today’s Fraud Focus – Sea Level
- My Arctic Forecast
- Breathtaking Climate Fraud At The NCAR Museum
- Massive Climate Fraud In California
- Climate Scientists Simply Can’t Stop Lying
- Another Smoking Gun Of Fraud At NOAA
- Experts Have Been Imagining Climate Change Since At Least 1871
- Hiding The Decline In Oklahoma
- Nights Getting Much Warmer In Parker, Az
- Glaciers Were Disappearing During NASA’s Coldest Years Ever
- Eight Years Since James Hansen Predicted 25 Metres Of Sea Level Rise
- The Jakobshavn Climate Scam
- Another Very Cool Summer In The US
- 58% Increase In Arctic Multi-Year Ice Over The Last Three Years
- July Was The 51st Hottest Since 1895 In The US
- More On The NOAA July Fraud
- One Climate Prediction That Came True
- 38% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since September 2012
- Scientists Say The Arctic Has Been Ice-Free Since 2008
- NSIDC’s Hopes Shattered
- Heatwave Of July 1936 At Hancock, Wisconsin
- August 17, 1969
- Government Of The People, By The People, And For The People
Daily Archives: January 11, 2014
Old thick ice filled up the Beaufort Sea during 2013. Alarmists have been telling us how important this ice is, and now that it has happened they are in angry denial. Shouldn’t they be happy?
Except for the Communist left coast, the drought is over.
On August 23, 2013, web.archive.org/web/19970301004339/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/ appeared as below. Sometime after Jan 1, 2014 it became an empty html file, as did all of the archived data. The very troubling news for the culprits, is that the archived page was also archived … Continue reading
NASA hides the decline in US temperatures by cooling temperatures prior to the mid-1960’s and warming temperatures after the mid-1960’s. Note that according to USHCN docs, adjustments were supposed to level off after 1990 – but have actually increased exponentially.
26 Jan 1950 – 57 DEGREES BELOW ZERO IN MONTANA (U.S.A.) h/t to Andy Oz
NASA tampers with data around a mysterious mid 1960’s pivot point. Temperatures from before 1965 keep getting colder, and temperatures after 1965 keep getting warmer, with successive versions of GISS data. The 1997 version disappeared from the web archive around … Continue reading