Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plummeting Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin
- Two Consecutive Record Cold Valentines Day At Amherst, Massachusetts
- 160 Degree Spread In 1936
- Coldest Valentines Day On Record In New York
- Being CNN
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By The Year 2000
- 2008 : “The Clintons corrupted the soul of the Democratic Party.”
- Gun Control Works!
- Believe And Repent
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: January 11, 2014
Old thick ice filled up the Beaufort Sea during 2013. Alarmists have been telling us how important this ice is, and now that it has happened they are in angry denial. Shouldn’t they be happy?
Except for the Communist left coast, the drought is over.
On August 23, 2013, web.archive.org/web/19970301004339/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/ appeared as below. Sometime after Jan 1, 2014 it became an empty html file, as did all of the archived data. The very troubling news for the culprits, is that the archived page was also archived … Continue reading
NASA hides the decline in US temperatures by cooling temperatures prior to the mid-1960’s and warming temperatures after the mid-1960’s. Note that according to USHCN docs, adjustments were supposed to level off after 1990 – but have actually increased exponentially.
26 Jan 1950 – 57 DEGREES BELOW ZERO IN MONTANA (U.S.A.) h/t to Andy Oz
NASA tampers with data around a mysterious mid 1960’s pivot point. Temperatures from before 1965 keep getting colder, and temperatures after 1965 keep getting warmer, with successive versions of GISS data. The 1997 version disappeared from the web archive around … Continue reading