Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: January 11, 2014
Old thick ice filled up the Beaufort Sea during 2013. Alarmists have been telling us how important this ice is, and now that it has happened they are in angry denial. Shouldn’t they be happy?
Except for the Communist left coast, the drought is over.
On August 23, 2013, web.archive.org/web/19970301004339/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/ appeared as below. Sometime after Jan 1, 2014 it became an empty html file, as did all of the archived data. The very troubling news for the culprits, is that the archived page was also archived … Continue reading
NASA hides the decline in US temperatures by cooling temperatures prior to the mid-1960’s and warming temperatures after the mid-1960’s. Note that according to USHCN docs, adjustments were supposed to level off after 1990 – but have actually increased exponentially.
26 Jan 1950 – 57 DEGREES BELOW ZERO IN MONTANA (U.S.A.) h/t to Andy Oz
NASA tampers with data around a mysterious mid 1960’s pivot point. Temperatures from before 1965 keep getting colder, and temperatures after 1965 keep getting warmer, with successive versions of GISS data. The 1997 version disappeared from the web archive around … Continue reading