Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- All US Warming, And Almost Half Of The Data, Is Fake
- NASA Goes Double Or Nothing On Their Data Tampering
- Living The Green Dream In Boulder
- It Only Takes One Progressive To Destroy A Community
- Reader Quiz : Which Way Is My Train Moving?
- 50% Of Reported Global Warming Is Due To Post 1999 Data Tampering
- Gavin Takes Climate Cynicism To An Entirely New Level
- Saving Manhattan!
- Count Me In With The 97% Consensus
- Eminent Scientists Warn Earth Is Drying Up – Martian Style Irrigation Systems Needed
- NSIDC Demonstrates How To Construct An Arctic Ice Scam
- Sea Level Idiocy At National Geographic
- Bill Gray’s Birthday
- National Geographic Weren’t Always MWP Deniers
- USGS Says No Linkage Between Flooding And CO2
- Alaskan Glaciers Retreated Eleven Feet Per Day From 1894 To 1907
- More Smoking Guns Of Fraud At NASA
- You Simply Aren’t Qualified To Question Eminent Scientists
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
- The Chattering Climate Morons
Daily Archives: January 11, 2014
Old thick ice filled up the Beaufort Sea during 2013. Alarmists have been telling us how important this ice is, and now that it has happened they are in angry denial. Shouldn’t they be happy?
Except for the Communist left coast, the drought is over.
On August 23, 2013, web.archive.org/web/19970301004339/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/ appeared as below. Sometime after Jan 1, 2014 it became an empty html file, as did all of the archived data. The very troubling news for the culprits, is that the archived page was also archived … Continue reading
NASA hides the decline in US temperatures by cooling temperatures prior to the mid-1960’s and warming temperatures after the mid-1960’s. Note that according to USHCN docs, adjustments were supposed to level off after 1990 – but have actually increased exponentially.
26 Jan 1950 – 57 DEGREES BELOW ZERO IN MONTANA (U.S.A.) h/t to Andy Oz
NASA tampers with data around a mysterious mid 1960’s pivot point. Temperatures from before 1965 keep getting colder, and temperatures after 1965 keep getting warmer, with successive versions of GISS data. The 1997 version disappeared from the web archive around … Continue reading