Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
Gail Combs on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma… Gail Combs on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Gail Combs on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Disillusioned on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Disillusioned on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Tel on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… Disillusioned on Latest From The Greenland… ren on Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths P… AndyG55 on Latest From The Greenland… AndyG55 on Shock News : Norwegians Say Ma…
Daily Archives: January 12, 2014
I call this one “Goose Poop On Mann-Made Polar Vortex Trapped Missing Heat Ice” This one is called “Twin CO2 And CH4 Producing Sons Of Different Bitches”
Expert Says Arctic Ocean Will Soon Be an Open Sea – Catastrophic Shifts in Climate Feared if Change Occurs Other Specialists See No Thinning of Polar Ice Cap – View Article – NYTimes.com
AB 32 went into effect in January, 2010. There was no drought in California at that time.
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat We have 50 MPH winds picking up ahead of the Broncos game.
Obama’s US hurricane frequency is the lowest on record, and less than 20% of Grover Cleveland. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
During the 1870’s, Florida averaged about 1.3 hurricanes per year. That average is now less than 0.5, and it has been nine years since Florida was hit by a hurricane – by far the longest such period on record. HURDAT … Continue reading
2012 was the first year to have less than 1,000 US tornadoes, and 2013 had even fewer with 900. 1953-2013-tornado-detrend-captioned.png (1100×750)