Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Katherine Hayhoe Says She Can Fix This
- Seriously Messing With Texas
- Trouble Looming For Arctic Alarmists
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
Daily Archives: January 12, 2014
I call this one “Goose Poop On Mann-Made Polar Vortex Trapped Missing Heat Ice” This one is called “Twin CO2 And CH4 Producing Sons Of Different Bitches”
Expert Says Arctic Ocean Will Soon Be an Open Sea – Catastrophic Shifts in Climate Feared if Change Occurs Other Specialists See No Thinning of Polar Ice Cap – View Article – NYTimes.com
AB 32 went into effect in January, 2010. There was no drought in California at that time.
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat We have 50 MPH winds picking up ahead of the Broncos game.
Obama’s US hurricane frequency is the lowest on record, and less than 20% of Grover Cleveland. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological List of All Hurricanes
During the 1870’s, Florida averaged about 1.3 hurricanes per year. That average is now less than 0.5, and it has been nine years since Florida was hit by a hurricane – by far the longest such period on record. HURDAT … Continue reading
2012 was the first year to have less than 1,000 US tornadoes, and 2013 had even fewer with 900. 1953-2013-tornado-detrend-captioned.png (1100×750)