Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
Daily Archives: January 13, 2014
Not only is everything else about the graph fraudulent, but it turns out that Dana ‘s claimed Lindzen forecast is also a fake. Does anyone have any idea where the curve attributed to me came from? I don’t do forecasts. … Continue reading
Dave Burton found another CIA paper from 1974 : documents.theblackvault.com/documents/environment/potentialtrends.pdf They blamed dips in the polar vortex on Arctic cooling, unlike the current administration – which thinks cold is caused by heat, debt is wealth, liabilities are assets, and being … Continue reading
Check out this crock of lies from Peter Sinclair. Puffing Lindzen | Climate Denial Crock of the Week He made up fake numbers for every line in his graph, didn’t normalize the non-existent Lindzen forecast. and used the wrong Hansen scenario. … Continue reading
Having the 1975 NAS report in hand completely disarms alarmists. Thanks Dave! https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf It also provides a smoking gun that Mann had no legitimate reason to delete Briffa’s trees, which precisely matched the NAS graph. http://climateaudit.org/2009/11/26/the-deleted-portion-of-the-briffa-reconstruction/ …
http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf h/t to omnologos
The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
NOAA has to massively cool Ohio’s past, because prior to 1955 it was very hot there. This simply doesn’t suit the global warming political narrative which NOAA is required to support.