Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: January 13, 2014
Not only is everything else about the graph fraudulent, but it turns out that Dana ‘s claimed Lindzen forecast is also a fake. Does anyone have any idea where the curve attributed to me came from? I don’t do forecasts. … Continue reading
Dave Burton found another CIA paper from 1974 : documents.theblackvault.com/documents/environment/potentialtrends.pdf They blamed dips in the polar vortex on Arctic cooling, unlike the current administration – which thinks cold is caused by heat, debt is wealth, liabilities are assets, and being … Continue reading
Check out this crock of lies from Peter Sinclair. Puffing Lindzen | Climate Denial Crock of the Week He made up fake numbers for every line in his graph, didn’t normalize the non-existent Lindzen forecast. and used the wrong Hansen scenario. … Continue reading
Having the 1975 NAS report in hand completely disarms alarmists. Thanks Dave! https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf It also provides a smoking gun that Mann had no legitimate reason to delete Briffa’s trees, which precisely matched the NAS graph. http://climateaudit.org/2009/11/26/the-deleted-portion-of-the-briffa-reconstruction/ …
http://www.climatemonitor.it/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1974.pdf h/t to omnologos
The Windsor Star – Google News Archive Search
NOAA has to massively cool Ohio’s past, because prior to 1955 it was very hot there. This simply doesn’t suit the global warming political narrative which NOAA is required to support.