Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
omanuel on Eureka! D. Self on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Eureka! Scottish Sceptic on Collusion Is Independence Disillusioned on Eureka! Robertv on Eureka! Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Gail Combs on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Scott Scarborough on Guardian Demonstrates That The… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Until yesterday I believed that CO2 was the most powerful force in the universe. But I have been educated since then that the exponential growth of CO2 since 1988 is not important. The climate is now controlled by CFC’s, which … Continue reading
Obama is frustrated that the elected representatives of the people keep thwarting his plans to punish the bitter people who cling to guns and religion. He plans to use his overwhelming 40% approval rating as leverage to create further mayhem … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @rgnldprrn – are Arctic rowers …
I overlaid Dana’s completely fraudulent “Lindzen” projection (dark blue normalized to start date of 1988) on top of Hansen, GISS (light blue) and RSS (purple) Even Dana’s completely bogus Lindzen projection beats Hansen by a wide margin. Yet The Guardian … Continue reading
BBC News – Q&A: Professor Phil Jones SUV’s must have been a huge problem in 1860.