Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: January 14, 2014
Until yesterday I believed that CO2 was the most powerful force in the universe. But I have been educated since then that the exponential growth of CO2 since 1988 is not important. The climate is now controlled by CFC’s, which … Continue reading
Obama is frustrated that the elected representatives of the people keep thwarting his plans to punish the bitter people who cling to guns and religion. He plans to use his overwhelming 40% approval rating as leverage to create further mayhem … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @rgnldprrn – are Arctic rowers …
I overlaid Dana’s completely fraudulent “Lindzen” projection (dark blue normalized to start date of 1988) on top of Hansen, GISS (light blue) and RSS (purple) Even Dana’s completely bogus Lindzen projection beats Hansen by a wide margin. Yet The Guardian … Continue reading
BBC News – Q&A: Professor Phil Jones SUV’s must have been a huge problem in 1860.