Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Egyptian Press Identifies Barack Obama As A Complete Moron
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
US temperatures have been declining for over 90 years. NCDC tampers with the data to create a non-existent warming trend.
The only years with colder afternoons in the US were 1895, 1912 and (Mt. Pinatubo) 1993. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
289 record minimums so far, and 13 record maximums.
NCDC is creating a non-existent US warming trend, by cooling the past at 2.2 degrees per century. 2013 set a new record for upwards adjustments.
UN climate chief calls for tripling of clean energy investment | Environment | theguardian.com
Study to See If City Life Alters the Climate Here – Study Will See If City Life Changes the Climate Here – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA rocket scientists are much smarter now. They may not be able to send … Continue reading
The Justice Department is facing mounting criticism after officials said they’ve turned up no evidence that would warrant criminal charges in the IRS targeting scandal, with conservatives now calling the investigation a “sham.” ‘Sham’? DOJ under fire amid claims IRS … Continue reading