Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
Steve Case on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… CNC on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… stevengoddard on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Robertv on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Steve Case on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Steve Case on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Aila on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… AndyG55 on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Clive in now-sociali… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… ItsGettingHotinHereS… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su…
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
US temperatures have been declining for over 90 years. NCDC tampers with the data to create a non-existent warming trend.
The only years with colder afternoons in the US were 1895, 1912 and (Mt. Pinatubo) 1993. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
289 record minimums so far, and 13 record maximums.
NCDC is creating a non-existent US warming trend, by cooling the past at 2.2 degrees per century. 2013 set a new record for upwards adjustments.
UN climate chief calls for tripling of clean energy investment | Environment | theguardian.com
Study to See If City Life Alters the Climate Here – Study Will See If City Life Changes the Climate Here – View Article – NYTimes.com NASA rocket scientists are much smarter now. They may not be able to send … Continue reading
The Justice Department is facing mounting criticism after officials said they’ve turned up no evidence that would warrant criminal charges in the IRS targeting scandal, with conservatives now calling the investigation a “sham.” ‘Sham’? DOJ under fire amid claims IRS … Continue reading