Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: January 15, 2014
Hansen says that the climate used to be stable and droughts used to be rare before we loaded the dice. A 1998 study by federal scientists, for instance, found that droughts as widespread and severe as that of the Dust … Continue reading
Democrats Plan to Pressure TV Networks Into Covering Climate Change – NationalJournal.com h/t to Dave G
Graph below overlays GISS 1999 version in blue, on current GISS in red. Normalized to 1998. web.archive.org/web/19990220235952/http://www.giss.nasa.gov/data/gistemp/GLB.Ts.txt
There has been no trend in US afternoon temperatures since 1895, and 2013 had the fourth coldest afternoon temperatures on record. The 1920’s through 1950’s were hottest. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/
Willis Eschenbach dug up a report on Lindzen’s 1989 speech, which Dana used to create his fake “Lindzen” forecast. Lindzen was criticizing the integrity of the temperature record, not making a forecast. Here is the 1989 report. ]]]]]]]]] LINDZEN CRITICAL OF … Continue reading
Arizona July maximum temperatures have been plummeting since the 1960’s.
01 Jan 1932 – “The Bruckner Cycle Theory.” h/t to Andy Oz