Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
Colorado Wellington on Climate Hustle Today inMAGICn on Climate Hustle Today inMAGICn on Climate Hustle Today Colorado Wellington on Climate Hustle Today gator69 on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap… gator69 on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap… gator69 on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap… Jim Hunt on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap… oz4caster on Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rap… Neal S on Climate Hustle Today
Daily Archives: January 16, 2014
It is time for President Obama to sign an executive order ending the drought in California.
97% of climate models are completely useless. The other 3% are as accurate as a stopped clock. http://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=07472bb4-3eeb-42da-a49d-964165860275
13 Jan 1950 – Memories of Black Friday, 1939 THIS IS FRIDAY 13th
But, apropos of hot weather, it must have been fearful indeed in Kansas. A letter from Manhattan, in that Territory, — how fortunate for us that it was not our Manhattan, — states, under date of July 19: “The thermometer … Continue reading
NOAA/GISS temperature corrections are larger than the claimed trend, and actually reverse the polarity. No serious scientist would attempt to publish graphs which have an error bar larger than the trend, much less present it as settled science without any … Continue reading