Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
EU Climate Chief Sees East Germany As A Model Moving Forward
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I saw that Figueres (UN Climate Chief) sad China was the best way to go. http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/15/un-climate-chief-communism-is-best-to-fight-global-warming/
(also Gateway Pundit)
I couldn’t find a link to Hedegaard saying something like communism is the best way, but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was anti-capitalist. Do you have a link to something like that?
That is stunning. We all know China’s record on fossil fuels and CO2/particulate/SOx/NOx emissions.
Yes, but China says all the green words and, therefore, China can do no wrong. Besides, China is not the US and by definition good.
China is going all out to install Coal fired power stations to supply industrial power. I wonder if the EU Climate Chief has heard about that. The Chinese are very practical and no so communistic as he thinks.
I no longer know what the Chinese are in an economic sense. My son graduated from a small eastern school of business with an MBA and half the class was from China ,25% from India and the remainder a mix of vietnamese, eastern european and a few Americans.
Move her to Beijing. I grew up in L.A.in the 60s where taking a deep breath was a painful experience. People would move here in the summer and be surprised there were mountains North of town when the air cleared up a bit but that was pristine air compared to Beijing. I was in a cab in downtown Beijing one summer day and I thought I was a goner I really could not catch my breath it actually scared me. It would be nice if they could get the UN to move out of New York and into a paradise like Beijing. It would be a win win with the great air and the politics.
Just the involvement of the UN in “climate change” shows you what a sweet mechanism it is for income redistribution. It’s not like they give a hoot about the weather.