Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
Daily Archives: January 17, 2014
Scientists are 99% certain that humans are destroying the planet with Mann-made global warming, and they are simultaneously baffled why low solar activity is causing global cooling. BBC News – Has the Sun gone to sleep?
THE overwhelming consensus among climate scientists is that human-caused climate change is happening. Yet a fringe minority of our populace clings to an irrational rejection of well-established science. This virulent strain of anti-science infects the halls of Congress, the pages … Continue reading
01 Feb 1896 – NEW SOUTH WALES. [BY TELEGRAPH.] SYDNEY, January… h/t to Jody
During the Little Ice Age, Philadelphia was much warmer than it is now – after unprecedented Mann-made warming. A Meteorological Account of the Weather in Philadelphia: From January 1 … – Charles Peirce – Google Books
January 10 was the hottest day on record in Southeast Australia. Adelaide was 117 degrees, and Melbourne was 113 degrees. 11 Jan 1939 – HOTTEST DAY ON RECORD IN THREE CAPITALS Seven De… Three days later (Black Friday) Melbourne surpassed … Continue reading
Temperature today in Melbourne is 73F. On the same day in 1908, it was 106 F. Papers Past — Taranaki Herald — 17 January 1908 — DROUGHT AND HEAT. January 16, 1939 it was 114 degrees in Melbourne. 13 Jan … Continue reading
Must have been the 280 ppm CO2 in 1889, which made it so hot. Australia’s highest temperature: On Jan. 16, 1889, the temperature at Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia, soared to 128 (degrees) F, the highest temperature ever recorded on the continent … Continue reading