Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Monday
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
Daily Archives: January 17, 2014
Scientists are 99% certain that humans are destroying the planet with Mann-made global warming, and they are simultaneously baffled why low solar activity is causing global cooling. BBC News – Has the Sun gone to sleep?
THE overwhelming consensus among climate scientists is that human-caused climate change is happening. Yet a fringe minority of our populace clings to an irrational rejection of well-established science. This virulent strain of anti-science infects the halls of Congress, the pages … Continue reading
01 Feb 1896 – NEW SOUTH WALES. [BY TELEGRAPH.] SYDNEY, January… h/t to Jody
During the Little Ice Age, Philadelphia was much warmer than it is now – after unprecedented Mann-made warming. A Meteorological Account of the Weather in Philadelphia: From January 1 … – Charles Peirce – Google Books
January 10 was the hottest day on record in Southeast Australia. Adelaide was 117 degrees, and Melbourne was 113 degrees. 11 Jan 1939 – HOTTEST DAY ON RECORD IN THREE CAPITALS Seven De… Three days later (Black Friday) Melbourne surpassed … Continue reading
Temperature today in Melbourne is 73F. On the same day in 1908, it was 106 F. Papers Past — Taranaki Herald — 17 January 1908 — DROUGHT AND HEAT. January 16, 1939 it was 114 degrees in Melbourne. 13 Jan … Continue reading
Must have been the 280 ppm CO2 in 1889, which made it so hot. Australia’s highest temperature: On Jan. 16, 1889, the temperature at Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia, soared to 128 (degrees) F, the highest temperature ever recorded on the continent … Continue reading