Scientists are 99% certain that humans are destroying the planet with Mann-made global warming, and they are simultaneously baffled why low solar activity is causing global cooling.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Alarmist “scientists” just can’t stretch that single brain cell they have left around that concept. And I thought being baffled was their permanent state of mind.
This is the AGW nut jobs light at the end of the tunnel. They didn’t consider sun activity in their models….so….. when the solar activity kicks back in we are going to heat up even faster. The Cap and Trade tirade will never end.
Yeah, they are looking for excuses, to excuse close to 17 years of no warming, the record ice growth or extent at both poles, and all their climate models having totally failed.
But don’t let ’em just rattle off the random excuses.
The fact is there is no proof that CO2 works as their theoretical model says it does. None. If temperatures were rising at a good clip, then we could say possibly you’re right, but it probably natural, and you still have no proof. But with flat or declining temperatures for nearly two decades we can tell them flat out to stop with the excuses and mann up and admit that their whole theory is insane. There’s was never any proof that CO2 would do what they said it would, and now that CO2 hasn’t done what they said it would do (failed models!), it’s clear that their theory is bunk, period, end of story. No more excuses. No epicycles until the cows come home.
Something about CO2 levels lag and follow rising temperatures.
A CAUSE creates an effect. isn’t that right?
O damn! I must be a bad scientist I got that wrong.
Effects cause a cause.
I better go and drink that warm coke I left out in all the snow that fell yesterday.
Aren’t out kids never supposed to see snow?
Funny mine are playing in another 4″ that fell last night!
Solar lull ?? WTF is that ? As soon as I saw that phrase I thought BBC. It’s what they call innovation. Making up big words of 4 or more letters.
The one percenters.
The climate scientists and the politicians who pay them out of our pockets so called theory of knowing is that if you don’t look, it doesn’t exist, if you don’t talk about it, it won’t happen, and if you call it what it isn’t, it becomes what you call it. Then, if reality doesn’t agree, it is reality’s fault for not obeying their wishes so we must double down on what didn’t work, increase rules and regulations, increase fines and taxes until reality obeys or other people’s money runs out.
The bottom line is that the non working of their theory is a feature and not a bug. It doesn’t work by intentional design. It gives them an excuse to say “we didn’t do enough of the things that failed”. Their proof is that it has never worked but hold out the promise that it will work “the next time”. Sadly, we the People fall for it every time and keep voting them into office. We are playing which shell hides the pea and there is no pea under any shell.
Just about the only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history and keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. It will be the death of us all. No, it is not worse than we thought, it is as bad as it can get.
Scotty? Beam me up. There is no intelligent life on this planet. Scotty? Scotty? …..