Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
Daily Archives: January 20, 2014
08 Feb 1896 – The Heat on the Darling. h/t to Jody
Palin’s Big Oil infatuation Los Angeles Times September 24, 2008 By ROBERT F. KENNEDY Jr. In Virginia, the weather also has changed dramatically. Recently arrived residents in the northern suburbs, accustomed to today’s anemic winters, might find it astonishing to … Continue reading
Having Eliminated The Second Amendment In New York, Cuomo Begins Work Finishing Off The First Amendment
Gov. Cuomo is under attack from Donald Trump, Rob Astorino and other leading Republicans for his jaw-dropping claim that conservatives who oppose abortion and gay rights and favor traditional gun ownership “have no place in the state of New York.’’ … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: Perhaps @BarackObama could …
In USHCN V1, older temperatures were considered good, but recent temperatures were adjusted upwards by about 0.5F. After 1990, no further adjustments were considered necessary. GHCN Global Gridded Data That wasn’t getting the global warming marketing job done, so in … Continue reading
Hansen says bad heatwaves were almost impossible before the dice were loaded. 08 Feb 1929 – HEAT WAVE OF 1896 114 DEGREES AT BOURKE FOR PERI… h/t to Jody
US daily temperature data shows cooling since 1920. Index of /pub/data/ghcn/daily/hcn/ The final adjusted data released by USHCN shows warming since 1920 The accomplish this marvelous feat through a series of adjustment steps, each one cooling the past. What could … Continue reading