Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
New Yorker’s Giddy With Anticipation For The Superbowl
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
A link so similar horrors north of the border
Having been born and raised in NYC, I have to say that the one adjective I would NOT use to describe NYer’s is giddy. 😉
What’s one New Yorker’s giddy? Some kind of plaything? How embarrassing for a Super Bow(e)l.
The errant apostrophe strikes again.
You should have trusted you first instinct, Perry. It is about one New Yorker’s giddy. The one in the picture. Looking down at her giddy, see? No errant apostrophe here. An errant giddy.
… your first instinct …
The latest GFS run has New York staying below freezing until well after the Superbowl :
via Joe Bastardi (twitter) :
“The 12z run of the GFS is as outrageous as I have ever seen for cold. I have a tough time believing it can stay that cold. for that long.”
C’mon Steve, you Photoshopped that. We all know that snow is a thing of the past.
Oops, just looked outside my window in the Sound Shore area and it looks like snow, but I know better. Must be the coffee doing that to me.
Exactly Don …. you don’t dare believe your lying eyes since the experts have assured everyone that snow is a thing of the past.
So that’s where all our snow went. It can stay there. I’d be surprised if it stayed below freezing for the next 12 days.
Richmond, VA, closed schools for two days, salted the roads yesterday in anticipation of the big snow storm. We had flurries for 15 minutes around noon at air temp 38F.
if is not too late – leave now – perhaps Mexico – either that or hunker down with a bottle
I’m brave and I’ll tough it out, hunkering down with a single malt.
well thought out Bob – these ‘things’ often need proper reflection – Peace Jan 21 14
Just to drive home the point: NEVER us ‘s to indicate plural. A simple s suffices.