Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: January 22, 2014
You get your nice new Min/Max thermometer and set it up. First afternoon the temperature is 65F when you take you measurement at 4 pm and reset your thermometer. An hour later, a cold front comes through and the next … Continue reading
Hansen’s zero emissions scenario C assumed no emissions after the year 2000. Even bogus GISS data shows no temperature rise over the past decade, which means the climate is behaving identically to what Hansen expected in a zero emissions world. … Continue reading
From: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: “Michael E. Mann” <email@example.com> Subject: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL Date: Thu Jul 8 16:30:16 2004 I can’t see either of these papers being in the next IPCC report. Kevin and I will keep them out somehow – even if … Continue reading
NOAA: World in 2013 was 4th hottest on record – CBS News Experts tell CBS News that it has never been hot in Detroit before. http://news.google.com/newspapers
He would be lucky to get 10% now.
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR MATT MEAD State Capitol Cheyenne, WY 82002 Ph. (307) 777-7437 January 6, 2014 Wyoming to EPA: Place Tribal Boundary Decision on Hold and Reconsider CHEYENNE, Wyo. – In a petition to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) filed today, … Continue reading
Lakeland Ledger – Google News Archive Search