Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
Richard Lee Stevens on Tesla Founder Says That Keepin… gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities Dan W. on A Tale Of Two Cities gregole on Arctic Surge Continues stevengoddard on A Tale Of Two Cities kentclizbe on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: January 23, 2014
This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: “At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions.” Arctic Sea Ice Gone … Continue reading
12/14/09 COPENHAGEN — New computer modeling suggests the Arctic Ocean may be nearly ice-free in the summertime as early as 2014, Al Gore said Monday at the U.N. climate conference Gore: Polar Ice May Vanish In 5 Years
Overheated air is causing New Yorker’s to freeze in 2014, but cold air kept temperatures much warmer in 1906 – one of Hansen’s coldest years ever.
Jill Abramson talks to John Seigenthaler | Al Jazeera America