Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 23, 2014
This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist Jay Zwally said: “At this rate, the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012, much faster than previous predictions.” Arctic Sea Ice Gone … Continue reading
12/14/09 COPENHAGEN — New computer modeling suggests the Arctic Ocean may be nearly ice-free in the summertime as early as 2014, Al Gore said Monday at the U.N. climate conference Gore: Polar Ice May Vanish In 5 Years
Overheated air is causing New Yorker’s to freeze in 2014, but cold air kept temperatures much warmer in 1906 – one of Hansen’s coldest years ever.
Jill Abramson talks to John Seigenthaler | Al Jazeera America
Last July, reader Grant Holt explained that the Arctic is in freefall, and that record Antarctic ice is due to excess heat. July 11, 2013 at 8:33 pm The red arrow below shows the date when Grant Holt made his … Continue reading
Every year, our diligent friends at GISS cool the past further and warm the present further. But no matter how much cheating they do, they just can’t get up to Hansen’s “zero emissions after the year 2000” scenario C.
20,000 years ago, Kentucky had glaciers while much of Alaska was ice free. Glacial Geology Look familiar? Weather Street: Temperature Forecast Movie Peter William Lount put this composite together