Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Remember, The US Only Makes Up 2% Of The Planet
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
It’s a side issue, but once again, the color-to-temperature legend on Maue’s chart is absolutely horrific. Unintelligible.
===|==============/ Keith DeHavelle
Ryan shows the lows
Colors chosen on a whim
Confusion reigns now
How many polar cyclones can you have at the same time in the same hemisphere from the same pole, and still call it global warming?
As many as there are.
Siberia is going to be unbelievably cold.
and maybe to the UK and eastern france
It already is. Omiaycon -53°C today.
Bangkok suffers coldest night in three decades – Death toll mounts
Cold wave in India – Claims 15 lives in Uttar Pradesh
Record low temperatures in Sweden “Temperatures hit -41 in Swedish cold snap”
How cold in Yakutsk. They usually bottom out there.
The US is only a small fraction of the planet, but just happens to have a long and high quality temperature record, plus plenty of news archives, etc.
The sad fact is that most of the Earth has not been measured at all until satellites came along, which is only recently. Climate science is based on very sketchy historical data, when you look at the global picture. Even the satellites have their problems… they can’t see through thick cloud.
Two notes- Please note that Ryan Maue is a very knowledgeable and forthright scientist, even if his coloring scheme is somewhat er unique.
Secondly, It will be interesting to see what the worlds average lower atmosphere temp will be for this January, when results are given in early Feb.– Check at Roy Spencer;s blog.