Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
108000 rounds per minute with 30 round clip fed 30 caliber. I don’t care if it is .308 or .306, I’m impressed. One minute of semi-auto clip fed rock and roll is 550 hours of reloading and 420 lbs of powder. That is if you can’t afford a buck a bang for the ammo. The M4 does 700-950 rounds per minute.
I wonder if it comes with several barrels, because at that rate of fire, the barrels would get a bit saggy.
Do they give IQ tests for CA legislators and disqualify them if they score too high?
Schools ought to require instruction in swimming and arms training rather than sex education. I’ve noticed kids can figure the sex thing out on their own.
By the way: Hank is from the Great State of Georgia where lies the Okefenokee Swamp or “land of trembling earth” with floating islands that move a bit if one walks on them. Don’t recall ever hearing of one tipping over.
imagine the idiots who elected this moron
he has caused at least one company to make a quick buck AND annoy the good senator at the same time…
at $105/ea, they aren’t the cheapest lower out there, but it’s a decent price.
as for the idiot himself, his district map tells you everything you need to know about how he got elected:
urban city artists/hipsters downtown, rich uppermiddle class and rich in South Pass, San Merino, etc, plus the illegal alien vote in the area around downtown… plus all the other welfare slugs that fill most of the pink area, as well as the little boxes in the lower right. Maywood even made the news with their corruption before Bell did, and they adjoin one another. it’s like a whole collection of banana republics, right in the middle of a corrupt city.
helps to add the link, you idiot. 🙂
1947 Australia: “‘appalling’ lack of knowledge on the use of guns and rifles”
1899 Boys on southern plantations, “who cannot hit a bull’s eye an inch in diameter at 250 feet with a Remington is not considered of much account”
Here is how to have a little fun the next time some gun control nut tells you that we “should ban assault rifles!” Just ask them, “Would you please describe exactly what characteristics or features differentiate an assault rifle from any other type of firearms?”
I have never had any gun control nut (not any, zero) who could give me a rational answer.