79 degrees is not hot, except for Eskimos. I’ve been in Sacramento when it was 117 degrees.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Maybe Nuttercelli should pick more cherries considering how warm it is in Sacramento.
These people will never give up. We need to have them committed and placed somewhere, where they cannot harm anyone.
There’s cherry juice running down your chin, Dana.
No Dana only Zul. Of course it has been warmer in the West with the persistent ridge. I guess the trough in the East doesn’t exist in the SkS warped mind.
Sacramento= sacrament= religious rite.
Quite appropriate from nuttercelli as a disciple of the climate religion.
It’s -8 here 14 degrees below normal in NY.
The January average for Sacramento is 54, not exactly Minot ND. And the ‘record high’ was recorded downtown. (yawn)
He he he. Let me see something. Average high in January for Birmingham, AL = 54. I don’t think it will average 54 this year.
I thought the Richmond, VA, schools were closed for a week because of snow and cold weather. Must have been because the AC’s didn’t work. My son will be happy to know that there is no winter and there were no snow drifts over the hood of an Excursion and no white outs in his patrol area in Western Michigan Friday. Must have been a bad doughnut.
It never fails to amaze me that when it comes to confusing weather and climate the worst culprits are always climate McScientists.
Anyone who says that this is a year without a winter is a man without a brain.
If you follow the hashtag history, you can see that #YearWithoutWinter was actually about 2012 and now some bozos are trying to restart it at a surprisingly inappropriate time.
Maybe they too are tired of the farce and just deeply long to get it over with?
You would think Dana would start to ask himself some questions. Like “is CO2 really so important?” given the all data he’s been seeing lately showing the answer is no.
My suggestion is his “victory of the proletariat” isn’t going to succeed when he lies about stuff which is bloody obvious to ordinary voters. All he does is discredit himself and his cause.
Obviously Sacramento sucked the heat out of the rest of the U.S.!
Wow! A whole 79F. That’s like 26C. You wouldn’t even turn a fan on. In fact, as I type it’s 26.5C here and guess what? I don’t have it on. Extremely pleasant.
Good lord, someone complains because of a winter temperature of 79 F? Probably will make NOAA’s list of extreme weather. Man Made I’m sure.
Last couple of weeks here in Southern Arizona it has been in the mid-seventies. Awesome! I love it!
If Scooter had a brain it would be frozen solid.
10th Feb: 2009: “Scottish ski industry could disappear due to global warming, warns Met Office” – http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/4579829/Scottish-ski-industry-could-disappear-due-to-global-warming-warns-Met-Office.html
Jan 27th 2014: Heavy snow buries parts of Glencoe Mountain ski centre” –
He can’t say this without knowing – at some level – that his remarks are nonsensical in context, since most of the country is in the grip of a really Big Chill. He’d be wiser to keep mum at this time, and wait for warmer weather when he wouldn’t sound so ridiculous. It’s very interesting that he doesn’t seem to be able to do this. I’d say he’s letting his cognitive dissonance show.