A bitter blast of winter weather blew across much of Minnesota on Sunday afternoon, canceling most school classes for Monday. The cold snap also left many residents shivering, as utilities urged customers to dial down their thermostats to conserve natural gas put in short supply by a Canadian pipeline explosion.
Closed schools and cool homes as Big Chill sweeps through Minnesota | Star Tribune
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Real bummer to lose part of the natural gas supply during a period of very high demand. I also noticed that parents are dependent on free lunch programs.
We don’t need any stinkin’ pipe lines. Saint O’Dumbo says so. Let them freeze. (NOT)
Why are the schools closed? it isn’t that cold … at least not by Canadian standards … is there something I’m missing?
Remember the claims that winter was a thing of the past and children weren’t going to know what snow is … now winter is the star player on the climate change / extreme weather stage!!
Yes. By 2010 children won’t even know what snow is. And we can watch the Superbowl in NYC in 2014 because its so warm.
This is only the beginning. With every passing year, more coal plants are being forced to close. Some of the power generation is being replaced by NG plants, most locally produced power is not being replaced, and must be purchased elsewhere. Enlarge this trend across 2/3rds of the nation for several weeks and you’re going to run into problems. Brown outs and black outs will eventually become a normal feature in this nation during peak usage periods. For those who depend upon NG and LP, you will have to compete with the new NG power plants. Good luck with that.
Germany found out between 2008 and 2012 what happens when you take large numbers of power plants offline and replace them with nothing. Millions of Germans had their power cut off due to sky rocketing energy rates during the coldest weeks of winter. Fortunately, the Germans are currently replacing their closed nuclear power plants with coal. But, the coal will have to be imported (I read recently, that West Virginian coal mines will be prime suppliers).
I suspect that a good many frozen Americans won’t be voting for the “global warming” candidates next election. Same with the millions who’s health care was canceled.
Imagine if we had gone for carbon taxes a decade ago. Thanks to the internet, and people like Steve, we were able to overcome the NWO’s attempt at control of the People. Yet they still are at work, attacking fracking, destroying the coal industry and thousands of jobs. All in the name of a big lie, that is AGW or ‘climate change’.
It is ironic that Al Gore claims to have invented the very thing that is causing Al Gore so many problems on his way to his end goal of Population Control.
And now he is apparently turning his attention to the area where people are less likely to have said Internet to get freedom-saving information from – Africa!