WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And I thought we had it bad in Minnesota.
Don’t forget these temps are in C not F.
I’m sure you won’t need but 4 sticks to play: 2 flat ones and 2 pointy ones
I shot a 72 this morning- then went to the second hole!
Good score! 🙂
Maybe you should head for the Greenland Country Club instead, I hear its balmy.
It looks mostly sunny at Winnipeg Beach Provincial Park. Tell me it is so.
Ice road truckers just aren’t going to know what Ice is.
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
WOOHOO! … I’m there! … Count me in! … Golf courses are closed this week in Nashville (5F tonight) … UGH!
“In the Chicago area, residents were bracing for a historic deep freeze. Monday’s high was expected to be minus 4 degrees, and it could get as low as negative 17 downtown, with wind chills as low as 40 below. Such temperatures are expected to hold into Tuesday.
If Chicago makes it to 60 hours below zero, it will be the longest stretch since 1983, when it was below zero for 98 hours, and the third longest in 80 years.”
Minnesota in deep freeze, 50 below zero windchills! Schools closed for 4th time this year. Freezing rain and snow across the south.
Growing up in South Dakota, this is the kind of winter I remember. Meanwhile, people in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin are asked to lower their thermostats to 60 degrees due to a natural gas pipeline blast near Winnipeg. Global warming advocates should be happy about all of this?
Propane shortage in Midwest
“Twenty-four states, including Ohio, Illinois and Alabama, have already declared energy emergencies ….We could be sitting in this situation to spring.”