Heavy snow on the Mexican Gulf Coast. proves that a Mann-made overheated atmosphere has finally raised humidity levels high enough to produce snow in the tropics.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I’m right under that dark blue band in eastern Washington state. Burrrr! Its so “warm” I can hardly afford propane heat. I’m going out in the winter to cut more firewood for my non-EPA approved stove.
I’m heading for that big blue band of snow running from Montana to the Queen Charlotte Islands … I’ll be just north of the US / Canada border testing out my powder skills 🙂
Forecast for the summits on Hawaii today
Alarmist Gavin Schmidt of GISS says we are in for a massive El Niño this year while the Australian BOM says ENSO will be nuetral this year. This is outright evidence that Schmidt is a denialist.
114 year anniversary of big pre-carbon Queensland cyclone.