Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 29, 2014
Fires From Ruptured Natural Gas Lines Destroyed San Francisco In 1906
Just think what 3,000 psi CNG lines would do.
Posted in Uncategorized 20 Comments
Why Are People Always Complaining About SkS?
I always hear climate skeptics complaining about SkS, but I think that SKS are great. Particularly the Russian made ones.
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments
My Two Natural Gas Explosions
When I was a child living in Los Alamos, a house across the canyon exploded. The house was demolished and all of the houses within a quarter mile (including ours) were damaged. The neighboring houses were lifted of their foundations. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
Understanding Climate Feedback
Obama tells government scientists that they have to agree with him, or lose their jobs. Government scientists then agree with him. Obama then says “100% of government scientists agree with me” Kook and Nuttercelli then write a paper about the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
Obama Destroying Science
By declaring an official and unassailable scientific position on “climate change”- it is now career threatening for any government scientist to produce evidence to the contrary. Undoubtedly the most disgusting anti-science event in US history. Climate change is a completely … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 55 Comments
High Pressure Gas Pipeline Explosion Earlier This Week
Hours before Obama’s call for Americans to be packed into CNG explosive cars, this explosion occurred on a high pressure gas pipeline in Canada at -32C. It burned for 12 hours with flames 300 feet tall. It was one of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Here is one of Obama’s natural gas powered Honda Civics CNG has to be kept at more than 200 atmospheres pressure. You can think of it as a large conventional explosive located six inches underneath your children. One of the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 36 Comments
Spectacular January Data Tampering By Our Friends At NCDC
NCDC turns a strong January cooling trend (orange) into a strong January warming trend (blue) by simply altering the data. The tampering trend since 1930 is an impressive 2.9 degrees per century. Enron accountants would blush at such blatant fraud.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
If You Like Your Dark Ages, You Can Keep Your Dark Ages
In the 16th century, the Pope declared scientific truth. Now Barack Obama does it. March 9, 2009 Obama: science should trump politics The goal, the president said: “To ensure that in this new administration, we base our public policies on … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
This Is Not A Dictatorship
In the United States, the president does not declare politically motivated scientific truth, and shut down essential industries based on his idiotic ideas which he understands nothing about. That is the kind of crap which goes on in third world … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 23 Comments