Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 30, 2014
The Definition Of Insanity
Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million) SunPower ($1.2 billion) First Solar ($1.46 billion) Babcock and Brown ($178 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 31 Comments
Obama’s View Of The World
Obama believes that he just needs to tell one more lie, in order to get people to start trusting him again. AUSTRALIA appears to be bucking a global trend of distrust in governments since the election of the coalition last … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Double Your Climate Science
Double your pleasure, double your fun, double your trend – just by altering the data. GISS has nearly doubled the 1927-1997 surface trend since their 1997 data publication, by warming post-1960 temperatures and cooling pre-1960 temperatures. The past has magically … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 21 Comments
US Climate Should Be Gone By 2020
NOAA lost 10% of their US temperature readings between 2012 and 2013. At the current rate of decline, the US will no longer have a climate by early next decade.
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
There is snow on the ground in 49 states today. Which state doesn’t have snow?
Posted in Uncategorized 56 Comments