By tampering with the data, NOAA and NASA destroy the ability of scientists to see what is actually going on with the climate.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
looks good to me. That should be the chart and story on global climate oscillation.
Several years ago when I brought up the cyclical historical records of the planet to a renown scientist and friend (glacial/inter-glacial episodes) and the possible causes of the planetary changes along with recent records over the past 200 years, the response was quite typical ” we’ll eventually run out of fossil fuels, so the press for alternate sources is the enviable thing to do”.
In other words, massive fraud and lying to the masses is the honorable thing to do, all for the good cause!
“We’ve got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy.”
– Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
Edward L. Bernays
Steven’s chart shows the reality. But “they” can’t make money out of that.
NASA and NOAA produce a perception. “They” make trillions out of that.
Continuously exposing the deception does make the sheeple sit up and take notice ala the Australian election. And since Drudge, Steven Goddard et al operate in the new media paradigm, “they” are having a tough time maintaining the deception.
Hey Andy Oz, great quote from Bernays. Of course the unspoken belief behind such speeches is “And WE, the elite, are the ones who should mold opinion, guide the unwashed masses, and lead the actions of nations. The masses will send their children to schools that create good workers and WE will send our children to schools designed to create leaders. WE are benevolent and wise and deserve to rake in an enormous payoff for our efforts; besides, the masses are too ignorant to appreciate the fine things in life.”
Thank God for the Internet and for digital information technology. We are living in the time of Gutenberg V2.0, and information is becoming decentralized!
Seems my comment https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/doublemint-climate-science/#comment-314584 about solar influences, the polar vortex and the Antarctic sea ice should have gone here. (Comment at this time is waiting for moderation)
NOAA is now deleting comments as well as temp data….
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
And the criminals at NASA and NOAA will never see a jail cell.