A climate expert looks at the cyclical graph below, sees that snowy days declined from the mid-1980’s to the mid-2000’s, and concludes that we are all going to die.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Well, looking at it from 1900 could result in a positive trend and that would blow years of dedicated research. And, yes, it’s very likely we are all going to die.
Yep. It’s the climate scientist rohrschach test. Every image is death by CO2.
100% of people who ate carrots before 1850 are now dead. BAN carrots! They are hazardous to your health. 98.3% of murderers have eaten mashed potatoes. Don’t eat mashed potatoes! They will turn you into a murderer. 99.99% of all alarmists fears are founded upon bogus facts and logic. The 0.01% that is true and likely to happen, you already know as demonstrated by the fact that you are still alive.
There are more than enough real problems for real people that make it unnecessary to create scare stories of things that go bump in the night or monsters under your bed. No one gets out of life alive so live your life with courage, creativity, and seeking things that are real and supporting of your life. Unfortunately this is a common sense approach that is totally outside the expertise of climate scientists.
Carrots have a high glycemic index. But its got about 4 calories a stick. Well then, ban celery, it’s not green enough. Ban something. Isn’t that what we pay the legislators to do?
“Understanding How To Think Like A Climate Expert”
I prefer the term “grantologist”.
With practice, it rolls right off the tongue and has an official ring to it.
“Clim*ate*gran*tol*o*gy” / noun: a form of prostitution practiced by pseudo-scientists for large amounts of grant money.
Grants + Ecology = Grantology
This may explain part of the problem…
“The study concludes:
In this study, we show that liberal ideology has a statistically significant positive association with the consumption of alcohol in the United States even after controlling for economic, demographic, and geographic differences across states.
These findings are consistent with other recent studies in other parts of the world showing that people with socialist views tend to drink more.
One 2002 study found that Russian socialists were significantly more likely than anti-socialists to drink alcohol frequently. Another 2006 survey of Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine found that adults with anti-communist views were less likely to drink, smoke, or take drugs than their pro-communist peers.”
Chart doesn’t actually extend to “the mid-2000’s”.
Another ‘climate expert’ bravely speaks out…
“LONDON (AP) — Prince Charles has called people who deny human-made climate change a “headless chicken brigade” who are ignoring overwhelming scientific evidence.
The heir to the British throne, a dedicated environmentalist, accused “powerful groups of deniers” of mounting “a barrage of sheer intimidation” against opponents.”
You know the saying, “It takes one to know one”.
When it comes to ‘headless chickens’, I’d say Prince Chuck is an authority.
God save the Queen!
(For a long, long time, please).
”I want to be reincarnated as your tampon.”
– Prince Charles to Camilla Parker Bowles.
But wait a minute. Aren’t all climate scientists deep thinkers? The greatest engineer of all time knew all about the so-called academics of his day.
“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
― Nikola Tesla
Who was it who said that in the long run we’re all fucked?