Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: February 2014
As of 1998, there wasn’t anything scary happening to the climate. But then everything changed. The animation below switches between Jones et al 1998, and Mann’s hockey stick. Around that same time, Hansen did the same thing to the US … Continue reading
For almost 35 years, NASA has been altering the temperature record to make the slope of warming appear steeper. The large change below was made just over a year ago. These changes have occurred repeatedly and consistently – and almost … Continue reading
Black is 1980 Vinnikov et al. Red is current GISS. About 0.3C has been knocked of the 1940 temperature “blip”. From: Tom Wigley <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Phil Jones <email@example.com> Subject: 1940s Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:25:38 -0600 Cc: Ben Santer … Continue reading
Between 1981 and 1987, Hansen was already quite busy cooling his own past. Blue is Hansen 1981. Black is Hansen 1987. Graphs are normalized to the most recent common five year mean in 1978. Another way of looking at … Continue reading
Five years ago, The Met Office announced that Scottish skiing is a thing of the past. Skiing is ‘doomed’ … so enjoy it while it lasts – The Scotsman This winter they have had the most snow in almost 70 … Continue reading
This looks nothing like Mann’s hockey stick. The next two graphs overlay Jones in purple on Mann The red hockey stick didn’t exist until Mann tossed it in.
Bill Gray is the senior skeptic in our community. He has been a professor in the atmospheric sciences department at CSU for almost 50 years, and is considered one of the top hurricane forecasters in the world. Bill’s NOAA funding … Continue reading
CBS NEWS February 27, 2014, 10:14 AM Could climate change mean the end of skiing? The Sochi Olympics suffered some of the most extreme weather of any Winter Games. Athletes faced fog, rain and temperatures in the 60s. Research predicts … Continue reading
The National Academy of Sciences just released a new temperature graph (black and brown) which has been massively altered since their 1975 report (red.) Note that they have eliminated most of the 1940-1970 cooling. dels.nas.edu/resources/static-assets/exec-office-other/climate-change-full.pdf https://ia801806.us.archive.org/7/items/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit.pdf Here is why the … Continue reading