Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why Do Climate Alarmists Want To Commit Genocide?
- Shock News : It Snows When It Is Cold
- Obama’s JV Team At Work
- Forecast Success
- Debating The World’s Stupidest People
- Latest From The Flaming Morons Occupying The White House
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
Streetcred on Obama’s JV Team At … au1corsair on Obama’s JV Team At … Robert Austin on Debating The World’s Stu… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Stark Dickflüssig on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… AndyG55 on Why Do Climate Alarmists Want… omanuel on Shock News : It Snows When It… Chewer on Shock News : It Snows When It… Centinel2012 on Latest From The Flaming Morons… sabretoothed on Obama’s JV Team At …
Monthly Archives: February 2014
As of 1998, there wasn’t anything scary happening to the climate. But then everything changed. The animation below switches between Jones et al 1998, and Mann’s hockey stick. Around that same time, Hansen did the same thing to the US … Continue reading
For almost 35 years, NASA has been altering the temperature record to make the slope of warming appear steeper. The large change below was made just over a year ago. These changes have occurred repeatedly and consistently – and almost … Continue reading
Black is 1980 Vinnikov et al. Red is current GISS. About 0.3C has been knocked of the 1940 temperature “blip”. From: Tom Wigley <email@example.com> To: Phil Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: 1940s Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:25:38 -0600 Cc: Ben Santer … Continue reading
Between 1981 and 1987, Hansen was already quite busy cooling his own past. Blue is Hansen 1981. Black is Hansen 1987. Graphs are normalized to the most recent common five year mean in 1978. Another way of looking at … Continue reading
Five years ago, The Met Office announced that Scottish skiing is a thing of the past. Skiing is ‘doomed’ … so enjoy it while it lasts – The Scotsman This winter they have had the most snow in almost 70 … Continue reading
This looks nothing like Mann’s hockey stick. The next two graphs overlay Jones in purple on Mann The red hockey stick didn’t exist until Mann tossed it in.