Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Tamino Says Temperature Trends Should Be Started in The Late 1970’s, To Avoid Cherry-Picking
Posted in Uncategorized 49 Comments
Progressives Say We Were Better Off Before Fossil Fuels And Democracy Ruined Our Lives
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Colorado Children Just Won’t Know What Trees Are
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR Obsesses Over Christie : Not Interested In Obama Scandals
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments
This Winter Will Likely Be One Of Ten Coldest In US History
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
Texas January Minimum Temperatures Coldest Since 1979
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.
Hayhoe Shoveling It Twice As Often As She Did In 1895
Actually, I was talking about snow. Not the darker material Katherine normally shovels.
The First Glimmer Of Sanity About Wind Power
A Possible First: Lawsuit Over Birds Stops Federal Wind Energy Project | Wind | ReWire | KCET h/t to Dave G
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments