Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Chattering Climate Morons
- Fundraising At NSIDC
- Certainly Uncertain
- Lies, Damned Lies And Thousand Year Rainfalls
- The Thousand Year Rainfall Fallacy
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Second Highest For The Date Since 2005
- EPA And CSIRO – Taking Sea Level Fraud To Spectacular New Heights
- Rampant Sea Level Fraud In Academia And Government
- Arctic Gained 20,000 Manhattans Of Ice In September
- More On NOAA Model Uncertainty
- Gavin Doesn’t Need Any Actual Data
- Obama Praises Gun Bans And Confiscation
- Union Army Was Complicit In Genocide
- At NOAA And NASA, Error Bars Mean Nothing
- The Evolution Of National Geographic’s Spectacular Climate Lies
- Spectacular White House Climate Fraud On The Great Lakes
- Minnesota’s Extreme Past
- Netherlands Massively Increasing Their Coal Capacity
- IPCC And New York Times – Lying About The Climate For At Least 15 Years
- Record Sea Ice Growth
- Forecast Moving Much Faster Than Joaquin
- Settled Science Update
- The Price Of Freedom Is Eternal Vigilance
- Karma Strikes Back Against Climate Criminals
- 1967: 43 Years Of Global Cooling
Rosco on The Chattering Climate Mo… rah on The Chattering Climate Mo… rah on Fundraising At NSIDC rah on Certainly Uncertain Ted on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Second H… Frank K. on Fundraising At NSIDC Ted on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Second H… Andy on Fundraising At NSIDC Andy on Fundraising At NSIDC Ted on Arctic Sea Ice Extent Second H…
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.