Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
omanuel on Imaginary Climate Change In… rhymeafterrhyme on Imaginary Climate Change In… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… I. Lou Minotti on Blaming White People Matt… AndyG55 on Imaginary Climate Change In… NoMoreGore on Imaginary Climate Change In… R. Shearer on Understanding “Unprecede… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991 rah on Memorial Day – Just One… darrylb on Poisoned Weather In 1991
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.