Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plagiarism? White House Climate Policy Is Identical To The Work Of This Man
- US Hurricanes Have Plummeted As CO2 Has Risen
- Sea Level Rise In Miami Over The Past 90 Years
- Ignoring Evil Worked Really Well In 1938
- The Beauty Of Green, Unreliable, Expensive, Environmentally Destructive Energy
- Slowest Arctic Melt Season On Record Continues
- Stored Solar Energy In Colorado
- The 1945 Peace Process
- My Vote For Stupidest Human Alive
- Growing Coconuts In DC
- Reader Quiz
- Worse Than The Ku Klux Klan
- The Hansen Effect
- President Obama’s Earth Day Visit To Florida
- California Building A $70 Billion Amusement Park – “Train To Nowhere”
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Winter Temperature
- 1970 – Scientists Blamed Low Antarctic Sea Ice Extent On CO2
- Reader Survey
- Planet Destroying Aircraft On Earth Day
- Celebrating 50 Years Of Progressive Rule In The UK
- Gun Free Maryland
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
Gail Combs on US Hurricanes Have Plummeted A… Gail Combs on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… Gail Combs on My Vote For Stupidest Human… Dave1billion on Stored Solar Energy In Co… Dave1billion on Stored Solar Energy In Co… Dave1billion on Stored Solar Energy In Co… Antonio on US Hurricanes Have Plummeted A… gator69 on The Beauty Of Green, Unreliabl… Antonio on US Hurricanes Have Plummeted A… Eric Simpson on Sea Level Rise In Miami Over T…
Daily Archives: February 1, 2014
Steamboat Resort Mountain Cam at Morningside | View Live Snow & Weather Conditions at Steamboat
NPR is obsessed with the Christie bridge scandal, but has no interest in Obama’s dozens of much worse scandals. It is almost like they are the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
So far, this winter has been the 12th coldest on record in the US. With lots of very cold weather in the long range forecast. 10-Day Temperature Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
January nighttime temperatures in Texas have been plummeting since 1895. So far, this January has been the 8th coldest on record, and coldest in 35 years. The month will likely finish even colder when all data is collected.